Things mentioned in this episode:
- Peter's erotica - in particular his stories The Elephant in the Closet, The Kindness of Strangers & Logical Fellatio.
- Honor Eastly's mailing list - sign-up to stay in the know.Little Bets - a book about how breakthrough ideas emerge from small discoveries
- Honor Eastly's New Years Anti-Resolutions post and her brother's fantastic response.
- Peter's board game company, business blog and daily Vine series.
- Amanda Palmer - not sure how to sum her up. Musician/blogger/community maker who talks really openly about finances and creativity. Her book, The Art of Asking, is fucking great. Austin Kleon - a writer who draws. Just finished his book, Steal Like An Artist. It's disarmingly simple but incredibly powerful.
- Patreon - subscription crowd-funding for people who make stuff. Find Peter's here. Find Amanda Palmer's here.
- We also jokingly talked about linking to a Neo-Nazi website as a protest against the proliferation of offensive content creators but I don't actually want to link to shit like that, so I won't.
If you want to record an outro to be used in an upcoming episode, record the following and carrier-pigeon it to us (we also use email: firstname.lastname@example.org):
"Thanks for listening to Being Honest With My Ex. If you've enjoyed the podcast, subscribe to us on iTunes, leave a review and tell your friends. Peter is my favourite son!"