Looking for somewhere to start?
- Our most popular episode is Episode 20: Naked Photos of My Ex
- SJ lives her life as an art project. Episode 19: Collecting Tears With My Ex
- Peter is a straight guy dating a trans dude. Episode 25: Fucking Up Pronouns With My Ex
- Peter talked SJ into quitting her job and living creatively. Episode 28: Making Money With My Ex
- Both of us are polyamorous, and we did a three-episode series on the subject:
- A fan made a compilation of our early discussions about mental health.
But honestly, most people just start from the beginning and go from there. Peter gets less annoying, we promise.
An Abridged History of Being Honest With My Ex
Peter & SJ meet in an improv class.
The couple move in together, almost exactly two months after meeting.
Peter & SJ dip their toe into polyamory. It goes okay.
(Episode 30: Polyamory With My Ex)
Peter starts making a living writing erotica.
SJ spends the entire month freaking out about the proposal.
Peter and SJ start exploring poly again. Peter starts dating someone.
The polysplosion ends. (Episode 32: Cheating On My Ex)
SJ writes a song about Peter's broken penis.
Peter has a penis operation. On his penis. (Episode 2: Genital-Based Medical Procedures With my Ex)
SJ supports Peter as he attempts to make a living writing erotica.
Peter proposes to SJ. (Episode 35: Proposing to My Ex)
SJ spends another month freaking out about the proposal.
The polysplosion begins. (Episode 31: Polysplosions With My Ex)
Peter and SJ break up.
The Long Silence.
Peter and SJ talk again for the first time in over a year.